panel discussion entitled Threats and Challenges to the Rule of Law, organised by the European Movement International. By bringing together the perspectives of activists, representatives of civil society and leading political figures, panelists shared their views on the challenges and state of the Rule of Law in Europe and how they can foster citizen engagement and change.
Our panel included:
- Brando Benifei MEP (S&D), Vice President of the European Movement International
- Daniel Freund MEP (Group of the Greens/EFA)
- Vladimir Međak, Vice-President, European Movement Serbia
- Marcin Święcicki, President, European Movement Poland
- Beatrix Benczur, President, European Values Association, Hungary
- Moderated by Petros Fassoulas, Secretary General, European Movement International.
See the video recording on EMI’s webpage.